Bridge Ministries' Doctrinal Statement:
- We believe in one God existing eternally in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, full of love and glory.
- We believe that both Old and New Testaments constitute the only divinely inspired Word of God, which, being inspired by God and inerrant in its original manuscripts, holds complete authority in all matters of faith and life.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is fully human and fully divine, lived as a perfect example, assumed the judgment due sinners by dying in our place, and was bodily raised from the dead and ascended as Savior and Lord.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit participated in the creation of the world and has come forth from the Father and the Son to inspire scripture, convict the world of sin, righteousness and judgment, govern the church, regenerate, sanctify, comfort, give spiritual gifts and fruit, and make us witnesses of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that human beings are created in God's image to live in love and holiness, but being alienated from God because of our sin are justly subject to God’s wrath and in themselves are unable to remedy their lost condition.
- We believe that salvation is the gift of God brought to human beings by grace and received through personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, whose atoning blood was shed on the cross for the forgiveness of sins.
- We believe in the unity of all believers in Jesus Christ, manifest in worshiping and witnessing churches, making disciples throughout the world.
- We believe in the personal and visible and bodily return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
To God be the glory.
Contact us at: